The services we offer include kitchen and bathroom repairs and upgrades, general handyman services, deck and porch installation and repair, accessibility modifications, fence installation and repair, plumbing and electrical repairs and more.
Done reliably. honestly. efficiently. right.
what you need
Home renovations without the headaches. Allow us to handle your project from start to finish.
where you need it
Serving Houston, Missouri and surrounding areas, we're always nearby!
why you need us
We stand behind our work.
Quality craftsmanship backed by integrity is how we do it.
Are you interested in getting a free estimate for your project?
ready to start?
Then what are you waiting for?
Call today to see how ECCS Home Services can help you.
frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a customer?
First things first. We are real people. You are not going to be dealing with a corporate structure that causes all sorts of trouble for the completion of your project. We understand the need for timeliness and efficiency. We won't waste any time getting down to business. Here's our process:
- We will usually be able to provide a free estimate over the phone or email.
- If that sounds good to you, we'll then schedule a consultation for someone to come to your home in order to gather all of the necessary information in order to produce a proposal to complete the project, along with an estimated timeline, and no surprises. The consultation fee varies depending on the size of the project, but is typically around $50-$75.
- After the proposal is accepted and signed, we will collect a deposit for your project to be added to the calendar.
- A day or two before the scheduled date, we will contact you to confirm the appointment.
- On the day of, we will arrive on time to get to work!
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
ECCS Home Services is owned and operated by Chase Cohrac. Here's a little bit about Chase:
"I've been in the general construction business for over 12 years. But it started WAY before that. My dad was a contractor and I began my training at a very early age. He taught me everything he knows, and now I'm able to work with and teach my kids!"
What types of customers have you worked with?
We've worked with people from all ages, races, and backgrounds. Everyone from the professional dual income family, to the busy single mom raising four kids by herself, to the old-time war vet who has some of the best stories we've ever heard!
So what are you doing about Covid?
ECCS Home Services takes your safety and health seriously. Our workers will gladly wear a mask and sanitize work surfaces, if you desire. This must be arranged when the appointment is made.
What's with the name ECCS?
ECCS (Pronounced, "X") is the acronym formed from the initials of the Cohrac family.
A symbol that resembles the English "X" is also the first Greek letter in the word Christ, or Savior. This is why we incorporated it into our logo, symbolizing our complete devotion to serving the Lord Jesus Christ in every aspect of how our business is conducted.
Copyright © 2022 – ECCS LLC. – All rights reserved.
Houston, MO – Licking, MO – Salem, MO – Cabool, MO, and surrounding areas.